Derek & the Dominos
2. Got to Get Better in a Little While
3. Blues Power
4. Have You Ever Loved a Woman?
5. Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad?
6. It's Too Late
7. Tell the Truth (cut out)
1. Stormy Monday
2. Bottle of Red Wine
3. Little Wing
4. Nobody Knows You
5. Let it Rain (cut out)
Eric Clapton Guitar, Vocals
Carl Radle Bass
Jim Gordon Drums
Bobby Whitlock Keyboards, Vocals
Traded CD-R > iMac > Audacity (up converted to 96kHz/24bit, remastering, down converted to 44.1kHz/16bit and split into each tracks) > xACT > FLAC > You
I got this original source from my one of the best friend who is a huge Clapton/Dominos fanatic in Japan.
Some silvers based on this source were released in the past and are as follows:
1) Price Of Love: most popular bootleg released from Cross Border Records
2) It's Too Late: earliest boot leg released from ECDR
"Price Of Love" is known as its most aggressive hiss noise removal but I hate it and I feel all the remastering work of this silver is too much.
"It's Too Late" has only a slight difference from original source I used for this work. I can't say which is better to do this work but I decided to select my friend's source because his source is absolutely not applied any mastering works.
Followings are what I did for this work.
1) connect all the tracks into one and removed very small gaps between each tracks, up converted to 96kHz / 24 bit
2) apply Low Pass Filter with cut off frequency as 3kHz 6dB/oct to reduce hiss noise
3) correct phase of left channel to correct left and right channel balance
4) apply speed control each one minutes to correct pitch
5) apply light equalization to enhance bass (almost 200Hz +4dB) and high (almost 1600Hz +4dB) frequencies.
6) add a bit wider stereo image to make each instruments with better sound separations.
7) down converted to 44.1kHz / 16 bit and split into each tracks.
Tried to remove more noises/distortions but it made the music too unnatural so I decided to do these noise reduction as only a light thing.
Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this project as well my others.