The Beatles in Beat-Club 1966-1970 Complete (Video)
In the upper right corner you can see the Logo of Radio Bremen, which produced Beat Club and Musikladen in the sixties and seventies. A few weeks ago, they aired a special show, which contained all the Beatles-films, which were shown in Beat Club in the sixties.
Surprisingly the set is almost entirely in b&w, only Let It Be is in color. Guess they wanted to keep the 60's brodcast spirit, however these appear to be in wide screen format(!).
The best quality of the b&w Rain / Paperback Writer I've seen. The songs are sequed together making for an enjoyable hour of Beatles viewing but does cut some of the beginnings and endings in the fades.
1. Ticket To Ride (12.02.1966)
2. We Can Work It Out (12.02.1966)
3. Day Tripper *) (fragment) (12.02.1966)
4. I Feel Fine (26.03.1966)
5. Help (26.03.1966)
6. Rain (18.06.1966)
7. Paperback Writer (18.06.1966)
8. Penny Lane (25.02.1967)
9. Strawberry Fields Forever (01.05.1967)
10. Hello Goodbye (25.11.1967)
11. Lady Madonna (09.03.1968)
12. Revolution (16.11.1968)
13. Hey Jude (16.11.1968)
14. Get Back (26.04.1969)
15. The Ballad Of John And Yoko (02.08.1969)
16. John & Yoko's Bed-In For Peace I (Amsterdam, March 1969) (26.04.1969)
17. Give Peace A Chance (Plastic Ono Band, John & Yoko's Bed-In For Peace II, Montreal, 01.06.69) (02.08.1969)
18. Something (29.11.1969)
19. Let It Be (28.03.1970)