Notes: All dates are in format dd/mm/yyyy
Last updated on 08/04/2021
Trades are 1 cdr for 1cdr, unless agreed otherwise.
1. The number 1 rule is to always be
2. Do not trade CD-R's made from MP3 without warning, if both ends agree I will accept occasionally.
3. In case of defective CD-R's, they will be replaced promptly! I expect the same!
4. No jewelcases will be sent nor expected. I always package well and expect the same in return.
5. I will email any artwork unless agreed otherwise. Please do the same.
6. Listen to your CD-R's before sending them to ensure that they do indeed play.
7. ALWAYS use DAO to copy LIVE recordings. I absolutely HATE those annoying 2 second gaps. I will ask for replacements if a non-DAO CD is received
8. Keep in touch during all trades. I always confirm trades, shipping and arrivals.
Top | Bad
Traders | Wanted List
Libby Cameron, email@example.comTop | Trading Rules | Wanted List
Top | Trading Rules | Bad Traders